- Pros +
- No installation required
- Very simple and easy to use
- Fast and secure connections
- Cons -
- English, Spanish, German, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
- File size:
- 726 KB
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Networking software > Remote access
User rating:3 User reviews
To be more accurate I'll enumerate potential scurity breaches for Ammyy Admin that I noticed: 1) ID is generated sequentially - which means it can easily be looked over and a scammer can connect to your PC and you're not gonna notice it at all as you may accidently accept connection by pressing any keyboard button. 2) ID is bound to hardware (MAC adress) which can be simply compromised by an amateur. Thus if you use access permissions by ID you're simply grant access to unknown user. I tried manipulations with MAC and managed to get different ID each time, some of them were of earlier dates (someone else's ID). 3) All the data goes through unknown server and can be stolen. 4) The worst - having connected a scammer may not reveal his presence on your PC and can manipulate all your file system and steal data. Be careful!
Got unauthorized control of my PC with this software which I think is full of security breaches. I would NOT recommend using this!