Google Chrome for Mac is Google's high speed web browser for Macs. Since coming onto the scene less then a decade ago, Chrome has grabbed a huge portion of the browser market to become one of the most widely used internet browsers available alongside
Very fast and lightweight
The first thing we noticed about Google Chrome for Mac is that it's unbelievably lightweight. While
As you'd expect, Google Chrome for Mac also features tabbed browsing, which visually, is more attractive than Firefox which tends to cram them together somewhat. Extensions and bookmarking (including syncing across machines) are included, as is Adobe Flash. Chrome for Mac only works on Intel Macs and you might find that some add-ons that you used with previous browsers aren't available for it yet. This is rapidly changing however and most popular add-ons are now available on Chrome.
Perhaps most importantly, Google Chrome for Mac is extremely quick. Surfing the Softonic site, page-loads took less then a second and all images were loaded very quickly. YouTube in particular loaded with lightening speed.
Very stable with independent tabs
The final version ensures that you'll be able to synchronize not only bookmarks across multiple computers, but also browser preferences - including themes, homepage and startup settings, web content settings, preferred languages, and even page zoom settings. Meanwhile, you can also enable each extension to work in incognito mode through the extensions manager.
An excellent, reliable browser
With thousands of extensions, super fast browsing and all the intelligence and slickness you expect from a Google product, Chrome for Mac delivers an excellent browsing experience.
- Pros +
- Very lightweight - no Firefox memory leaks
- Page loads are very quick
- Elegant and streamlined interface
- Loads of extensions
- Instant Pages for super fast browsing
- Cons -
- Intel Macs only
- No support for some plugins
- Not as many extensions as Firefox
- Flash not included by default still
- No sandboxing of Flash on Mac version
- English , Spanish , German , French , Arabic , Argentinean , Catalan , Chinese Simp , Chinese Trad , Czech , Danish , Dutch , Euskera , Finnish , Gallego , Greek , Hindi , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese , Russian , Swedish , Turkish
- File size:
- 65.0 MB
- Google | More programs (194)
- Mac OS X
- Web > Browsers
User rating:6 User reviews
Sorry, comment system was unclear. There is malware bundled in. That is a big con.
I haven't used Google Chrome in a while, however, last week I downloaded it on my late-2010 MacBook Air. The browser works surprisingly well and doesn't put a heavy burden on RAM and CPU. I should probably point out that I use my laptop for Internet browsing, editing Google docs and watching YouTube. I normally have up to 5-7 tabs open. Chrome might be slightly slower than Safari, but for the third-party app, it is nicely optimized to run on OS X El Capitan.
- very fast google chrome 2013 free full version
- google chrome 5130 browser
- google chrome free in computer
- m google chrome
- high speed google chrome
- free google chrome 9.5
- very fast google chrome 2013 free download full version
- google chrome 2690 version
- google chrome download free in computer
- free google chrome 2012 free full version