Google Chrome for Mac is Google's high speed web browser for Macs. Since coming onto the scene less then a decade ago, Chrome has grabbed a huge portion of the browser market to become one of the most widely used internet browsers available alongside
Very fast and lightweight
The first thing we noticed about Google Chrome for Mac is that it's unbelievably lightweight. While
As you'd expect, Google Chrome for Mac also features tabbed browsing, which visually, is more attractive than Firefox which tends to cram them together somewhat. Extensions and bookmarking (including syncing across machines) are included, as is Adobe Flash. Chrome for Mac only works on Intel Macs and you might find that some add-ons that you used with previous browsers aren't available for it yet. This is rapidly changing however and most popular add-ons are now available on Chrome.
Perhaps most importantly, Google Chrome for Mac is extremely quick. Surfing the Softonic site, page-loads took less then a second and all images were loaded very quickly. YouTube in particular loaded with lightening speed.
Very stable with independent tabs
The final version ensures that you'll be able to synchronize not only bookmarks across multiple computers, but also browser preferences - including themes, homepage and startup settings, web content settings, preferred languages, and even page zoom settings. Meanwhile, you can also enable each extension to work in incognito mode through the extensions manager.
An excellent, reliable browser
With thousands of extensions, super fast browsing and all the intelligence and slickness you expect from a Google product, Chrome for Mac delivers an excellent browsing experience.
- Pros +
- Very lightweight - no Firefox memory leaks
- Page loads are very quick
- Elegant and streamlined interface
- Loads of extensions
- Instant Pages for super fast browsing
- Cons -
- Intel Macs only
- No support for some plugins
- Not as many extensions as Firefox
- Flash not included by default still
- No sandboxing of Flash on Mac version
- English , Spanish , German , French , Arabic , Argentinean , Catalan , Chinese Simp , Chinese Trad , Czech , Danish , Dutch , Euskera , Finnish , Gallego , Greek , Hindi , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese , Russian , Swedish , Turkish
- File size:
- 65.0 MB
- Google | More programs (186)
- Mac OS X
- Web > Browsers
User rating:5 User reviews
All Mac users are familiar with Safari browser. But this is not the only option for fast and easy Net surfing. Google Chrome is probably the most popular alternative to Safari. It automatically records visited pages and keeps history log. Search panel is easy to use. Thumbnails let you access and load your favourite websites faster. Visually it looks less attractive than Safari and and it is less user friendly. However you can download themes in Google Chrome Webstore to make your webbrowser visually polished. It combines minimal design with advanced technologies to make web faster. If you wish to reset your browser settings it requires some research. Reset button is hidden at the very bottom of advanced settings. Luckily if you reset Google chrome it preserves all the bookmarks and history.
Sorry, comment system was unclear. There is malware bundled in. That is a big con.
- java google chrome free
- google chrome 5130 browser
- very fast google chrome 2013 free download full version
- m google chrome
- free download google chrome 2012 free download full version
- google chrome 2690 version
- google chrome 2g version 3.1.3
- google chrome download free in computer
- free download google chrome 2015
- download free google chrome 9.5