Google Chrome for Mac is Google's high speed web browser for Macs. Since coming onto the scene less then a decade ago, Chrome has grabbed a huge portion of the browser market to become one of the most widely used internet browsers available alongside
Very fast and lightweight
The first thing we noticed about Google Chrome for Mac is that it's unbelievably lightweight. While
As you'd expect, Google Chrome for Mac also features tabbed browsing, which visually, is more attractive than Firefox which tends to cram them together somewhat. Extensions and bookmarking (including syncing across machines) are included, as is Adobe Flash. Chrome for Mac only works on Intel Macs and you might find that some add-ons that you used with previous browsers aren't available for it yet. This is rapidly changing however and most popular add-ons are now available on Chrome.
Perhaps most importantly, Google Chrome for Mac is extremely quick. Surfing the Softonic site, page-loads took less then a second and all images were loaded very quickly. YouTube in particular loaded with lightening speed.
Very stable with independent tabs
The final version ensures that you'll be able to synchronize not only bookmarks across multiple computers, but also browser preferences - including themes, homepage and startup settings, web content settings, preferred languages, and even page zoom settings. Meanwhile, you can also enable each extension to work in incognito mode through the extensions manager.
An excellent, reliable browser
With thousands of extensions, super fast browsing and all the intelligence and slickness you expect from a Google product, Chrome for Mac delivers an excellent browsing experience.
- Pros +
- Very lightweight - no Firefox memory leaks
- Page loads are very quick
- Elegant and streamlined interface
- Loads of extensions
- Instant Pages for super fast browsing
- Cons -
- Intel Macs only
- No support for some plugins
- Not as many extensions as Firefox
- Flash not included by default still
- No sandboxing of Flash on Mac version
- English , Spanish , German , French , Arabic , Argentinean , Catalan , Chinese Simp , Chinese Trad , Czech , Danish , Dutch , Euskera , Finnish , Gallego , Greek , Hindi , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese , Russian , Swedish , Turkish
- File size:
- 51.3 MB
- Google | More programs (184)
- Mac OS X
- Web > Browsers
User rating:2 User reviews
when i downloaded this it wasn't working. when i clicked the icon it said that it was archiving and then another icon appeared. when i clicked that one it said that it was unarchiving. so i don't think u should download but the choice is up to u.
There is a 1Password beta extension that works well with Chrome 5 for Mac, You can download it here: http://blog.agile.ws/post/589789720/chrome-extension-updated-to-0-6-2 I found the link fortunately a few hours after the release of Chrome 5.
- java google chrome free
- very fast google chrome 2013 free download full version
- google chrome 5130 browser
- free download google chrome 2013 free download full version
- m google chrome
- free download google chrome 2012 free download full version
- google chrome download free in computer
- free download google chrome 2015
- google chrome 2700c
- high speed google chrome