DAEMON Tools lets you create virtual devices and "mount" the most common image file formats without needing to burn a CD/DVD.
Goodbye old CDs
If you use a number of CDs or DVDs to store data, it could be useful to make backups of the discs, transforming them into image files in ISO, NRG, CCD, CDI, MDS, or BWT formats.
DAEMON Tools lets you mount (read) these files without having the discs physically present, creating virtual devices that can emulate the presence of CD/DVD players. This means that you can save both time (no need to burn discs) and discs (less clutter).
Mount images in an instant
With DAEMON Tools, you can create one or more virtual drives, assign it a letter, and upload the image files of the most popular formats, enjoying their content without needing a disc to be physically available.
DAEMON Tools can emulate even the most common protection systems so that CDs that have been transferred into image files can be read. The program is also easily accessible from the system tray whenever you need it.
The best software to create virtual drives
DAEMON Tools is certainly among one of the most effective programs available to create virtual drives. It's easy to use and can guarantee perfect emulation.
- Pros +
- Create virtual devices
- Good usability
- Emulates the most common protections
- Cons -
- Menu could be aesthetically improved
- English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simp, Chinese Trad, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
- File size:
- 12.8 MB
- Daemon-tools | More programs (2)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CD & DVD > Virtual Drives
User rating:9 User reviews