Facebook Chat is a free app that lets you chat on Facebook from your mobile phone.
Facebook Chat app for Java phones fills a hole in the official Facebook for Every Phone app, which doesn't include the instant messaging feature of Facebook.
Using the Facebook Chat app is very easy. Simply enter your email address and password that you normally use to access Facebook, then a list of your online friends will appear. Just like on the social network site itself, this list is organized into groups of contacts, to make it easier to find the person you're looking for.
Once you've found a contact, simply click on their name and you can start typing your message with Facebook Chat. When your contact replied their message will be displayed (more or less) instantly.
Although the Facebook Chat app is easy to use, it is pretty basic. The user interface isn't very attractive and chats can display in a way which cuts off the last few characters of each comment. There's no support for choosing emoticons, either.
Settings in this mobile version of Facebook Chat are a bit thin on the ground, although there is the option to enable vibrate notifications, and to change the notification tone volume.
If you want a simple way to chat on Facebook on your phone, this Facebook Chat app is a straightforward solution.
- Pros +
- Easy to use
- Displays contacts by group
- Vibration notifications
- Cons -
- Not very attractive
- Chat window can cut off the end of sentences depending on your screen size
- File size:
- 295 KB
- mSonar | More programs (3)
- Communication Apps > Other Communication
- facebook chat 2700c
- free facebook chat version 1.0.0
- facebook chat java app
- free mobile facebook chat application
- java mobile facebook chat software
- facebook chat java
- free download facebook chat version 1.0.0
- facebook chat on my mobile phone
- download free mobile facebook chat application
- wap chat facebook chat