Farming Simulator 2013 follows
Your overall goal is to make money which you can invest in improving your farm. The improved graphics are still more functional than realistic - vehicles only leave a mark on the ground when you are ploughing etc. The farming equipment, from real manufacturers like Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch and Amazone, are as slow as you would expect, but don't feel realistic.
You can crash your tractor into a barn without damaging it either. The environment in general still feels stale. For a simulator about farming, a more dynamic environment would be much more suitable. As it stands, work in Farming Simulator 2013 is pretty dull. You'll never feel you are fighting against the elements, but rather just going through the motions.
Farming Simulator 2013 isn't a massive improvement for the series. The graphics still look out dated, and the overall experience is lacking character. If you enjoyed previous entries, you'll like this, but it doesn't offer much for anyone else.
- Pros +
- New environment
- Cons -
- Vehicles move unrealistically
- Dull, undynamic graphics
- Very slow gameplay
- English , German , French , Polish
- File size:
- 204.2 MB
- Astragon | More programs (8)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- PC games > General
User rating:1 User reviews
all the fun of farming packed into a game great game you should try it .warning can get boring.
- farming simulator 2013 free download full version pc
- farming simulator 2013 free full game download
- giants software farming simulator 2013
- farming simulator 2013 full game free download
- farming simulator 2013 pc game free download full version
- farming simulator 2013 update 2.0
- farming simulator 2013 free download
- farming simulator 2013 3d
- farming simulator 2013 full version free download