The quintessential productivity suite
- Trial version
- Productivity Suites
Microsoft no longer offers a trial version of Office 2010. You can download the
Microsoft has launched the final version of the long-awaited Microsoft Office 2010.
A solid final version
I tested both the Technical Preview and the Beta version released months ago, and happily I've found a bunch of new features and improvements in the final version. For starters, the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business pack includes five apps, namely
Leaving changes aside, the truth is that Microsoft Office 2010 has pretty much the same features we already saw in the Technical Preview. The context menu in Word, for example, has been greatly improved and lets you see changes in real time as you browse through the different options. You can now add videos to your PowerPoint presentations, remove redundant messages from conversations in Outlook and insert small color charts inside cells in Excel spreadsheets. There are also tools to translate text, take and use screenshots, and apply special effects to the images you use in your documents. What's more, Microsoft Office 2010 now lets you save your documents on
Regarding performance, Microsoft Office 2010 seems to be as fast and light on system resources as the Technical Preview. There's a significant improvement in the time the suite apps take to launch, and how they behave when working on your documents.
A few changes to keep in mind
As regards appearance, all the Microsoft Office 2010 apps have been slightly modified. They still keep the "ribbon" interface – in a much clearer, almost minimalist style – but the Office button has been renamed to "File" and now shows a different pane. Not only does it include direct access to all document-related tasks, but also shows detailed information about the document you're currently working on.
Smooth and sleek
In all, Microsoft Office 2010 is an excellent productivity suite with great new features that make it easier and more comfortable to use, and also turn it into an even more professional solution for daily work tasks.
Easy to use and highly useful
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business lets you fully test the new, long-awaited version of the world's most popular productivity suite.
- Pros +
- Enhanced design in the 'ribbon' interface
- Support for videos in PowerPoint
- Lots of improvements in Outlook
- Translation and screen capturing tools
- Faster and lighter on system resources
- Lets you share documents online in SkyDrive
- Cons -
- None so far
- English , Spanish , German , French , Arabic , Argentinean , Catalan , Chinese Simp , Chinese Trad , Czech , Danish , Dutch , Euskera , Finnish , Gallego , Greek , Hindi , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese , Russian , Swedish , Turkish
- File size:
- 526.0 MB
- Microsoft | More programs (385)
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Office Suites > Productivity Suites
User rating:65 User reviews
100% working tnx :) microsoft office is awesome if you doesnt have it download it here its 100% free and no viruses
&quot;Free&quot; my ass, thanks for wasting time assholes. I never used it because you're full of shit, but I'm sure if I did the program would let me look at my homework just fine.
- download microsoft office word 2010 free full version
- microsoft office 2010 and windows 7 free download full version
- download microsoft office powerpoint 2010 free full version
- free 25 character product key microsoft office 2010
- free download microsoft office 2010 windows 8
- free download microsoft office 2010 installation
- free download microsoft office 2010 32 bit
- microsoft office excel 2010 download full version
- microsoft office 2010 free trial download full version
- microsoft office 2010 32 bit