MobaXterm is a set of Unix commands (GNU/Cygwin) included in a single portable exe file. MobaXterm integrates an X server and several network clients (SSH, RDP, VNC, telnet, rlogin, sftp, ftp, ...) accessible through a tab-based terminal. MobaXterm also integrates a complete set of GNU/Unix commands.
* Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg) * Tab-based terminal with antialiased fonts and macro support * Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host * X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH * Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick * Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable
MobaXterm is a AIO (all-in-one) solution: it is already configured for complete remote access. When a new SSH connection is made - the X11 server is automatically started - X11-forwarding is automatically configured - the connection password can be saved for future passwordless connection - a graphical SFTP browser is automatically started for secure file transfers
MobaXterm is ideal for System Administrators, webmasters, developers and everyone else who needs to work on a remote computer.
- English , Spanish , German , French , Italian , Portuguese
- File size:
- 26.3 MB
- Mobatek | More programs (3)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Remote access > Telnet & SSH
User rating:1 User reviews
I love working with MobaXterm: in a rather small executable file, it brings SSH, public keys, X11-Forwarding, multi-tabs, graphical SFTP browser, and many other Linux commands in Windows environment. MobaXterm is really the toolbox every SysAdmin and developer should have in his USB key.