Everything you need to sync your Nokia phone with a PC
What our users think
"Don't bother buy an android phone"
- Easy to use, well-presented user interface
- Enables fast data-syncing
- Lots of cool tools for enhancing your phone
- Transfer photos and music
- Doesn't work with all Nokia devices
If you've got a Nokia phone and a computer, then you really can't afford to be without the Nokia Suite.
What can Nokia Suite do?
This collection of tools, formerly known as Nokia Ovi Suite, allows you to sync your phone with your Windows PC in order to get more from your device.
Nokia Suite is much more than just a file transfer solution, and it adds a number of genuinely useful functions for improving your mobile experience. You can synchronize your phone and PC calendars, install apps onto your phone, back up mail, images and contacts, download maps, and more. Everything can be done either via Bluetooth or USB cable.
Simple to hook up
Nokia Ovi Suite is very simple to set up thanks to a helpful, step-by-step wizard that guides you through the process of hooking your phone up. The main menu consists of a series of bright, bold icons offering a gateway to some cool features. The functions you'll probably use most are the backup and restore and file transfer tools, which run quickly and without fuss.
A must-have utility
Providing your device is compatible with the software, Nokia Ovi Suite is an essential tool for managing and backing up your phone.
- English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Argentinean, Chinese Simp, Chinese Trad, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- (Nokia Ovi Suite) 184.108.40.206
- Last month's downloads: