Photo! Editor, previously known as Photo Toolkit, is a basic retouching tool with which you can fix and optimize your digital images in a couple of clicks.
Photo editing features
The tools included in Photo! Editor are fairly basic. That said, it works perfectly fine for small retouching tasks such as optimizing colors, removing red eye or even clearing someone's skin of spots, wrinkles and other slight imperfections. Other tools included are a resampling/cropping utility, some really cool light effects and a caricature tool to apply a hilarious morphing effect to your photos.
There is also the option to compare the edited image with the original one.
Outdated look and features
Each editing option within Photo! Editor has an instant help section in a sidebar that provides a step-by-step tutorial on how each feature works. This is a really useful tool, as very few photo editors explain how each different option works.
Although Photo! Editor is straightforward to use provides easy access to tools for fixing red eye, enhancing color, and even creating caricatures, the features still feel very basic.
The interface is another area where the app falls flat, as the design is very dated, whereas free apps such as Picasa continue to evolve.
Photo! Editor is the perfect choice for those who are looking for a simple, lightweight and easy-to-use photo editor to fix their digital images.
- Pros +
- Fixes most imperfections in your images
- Includes interesting tools to add light and morphing effects
- Useful sidebar tutorial to explain features
- Cons -
- Outdated interface
- Lack of advanced image editing options
- File size:
- 7.8 MB
- Vicman | More programs (8)
- Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Retouching & Optimization > General
User rating:7 User reviews
It used to work great. Now it crashes every time I click the makeup tool. It just spins and spins and I have to restart my computer. What a shame because I loved this program. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still same problem.
If You run windows higher than 98 do a shortcut and then right click on shortcut go to properties and then go to compatibility and check the Compatibility Mode and set windows 98/ ME hit OK and it shood work.
- full version free photo editor software pc
- free photo editor
- best photo editor software free download full version windows 7
- photo editor
- pics art photo editor
- picasa photo editor 4
- magic photo editor free download full version
- small size photo editor
- free photo video editor
- photo editor mirror image