From the Executive Producer of Halo, comes Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse. You play as Stubbs, an undead antihero who takes on a futuristic city using nothing but his own carcass and the weapons of his possessed enemies. This third-person action game uses the Halo engine and integrates tongue-in-cheek humor and a strong storyline with innovative combat.
- Take over Punchbowl, an immersive, futuristic city built with the Halo engine.
- Convert bitter enemies into a horde of zombie allies by eating their brains.
- Use your body as a weapon: explosive gut grenades, toxic zombie sputum, a severed hand that can crawl through tight spaces and possess the living, and unholy flatulence.
- Possess unsuspecting humans and use their weapons against their friends.
- Use zombie strength to smash down doors and maul any human who gets in your way.
- Original soundtrack features 13 songs from various artists including, Ben Kweller, Death Cab for Cutie, Cake, The Walkmen, Phantom Planet and more! Get more info here - Stubbs the Zombie The Soundtrack
- File size:
- 223.2 MB
- | More programs (24)
- Mac OS X
- Games > Action & 3d