Burn your movie files to DVD
- Youtube downloaders:
- Nº 32 of 84
Picture the situation: you have dozens of videos stored on your computer, but rather than watching them on a tiny monitor, you'd prefer to enjoy them on your TV. With VSO ConvertXtoDVD now you can.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD is an easy video converter and burner that lets you record your favorite movies to DVD so that you can watch them on any home DVD player. VSO ConvertXtoDVD can handle just about any format you throw at it, including AVI, WMV, MKV, YouTube, OGM, MPEG and QuickTime, so you can watch them from the comfort of your couch.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD goes beyond burning and conversion and also offers dozens of readymade templates for DVD menus, lets you tweak playback options and includes a highly customizable subtitle editor with support for all major formats (SRT, SUB/ID and SSA). The only complaint is the way all these options have been integrated into the VSO ConvertXtoDVD interface: they're all inside the tree view, instead of being presented in a separate window which would make them easier to use. On the upside, the embedded video preview window lets you have a look at your video before actually burning it.
The encoder in VSO ConvertXtoDVD makes a decent job of converting videos in terms of output quality, although conversion can take a while depending on the size of your video.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD is a powerful and easy way to get your favorite movies and video clips onto custom DVDs.
- Pros +
- Very simple to operate
- Provides great output quality in conversions
- Supports a wide variety of formats
- Many options to customize your DVD
- Cons -
- Conversion can take a while
- Customization options are difficult to browse
- English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Chinese Simp, Chinese Trad, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish
- File size:
- 30.3 MB
- November 26, 2012
- vso software | More programs (13)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Download Managers > Youtube downloaders
- The trial version will place a watermark in the DVD
User rating: 926 User reviews
I have been using this for years now and the quality is unbeatable. The software is regularly updated to support new formats and that is one of the reasons I like it so much.
Well howcome you need a key for the trail verison?! Is it supposed to be a trail that you still need to buy it?